(Could I have come up with a more boring title for my post?)
So I'm fairly active on the NI TestStand forums as PulidoTech.
I just spent a little time puzzling over this one:
I use similar code to figure out if there are LabVIEW VIs and projects in sequences, but I hadn't typecast to the SequenceCallModule before (in LabVIEW, though I've done it in TestStand.)
So I spent longer than I thought trying to get it working, but figured out the bug was related to this:
At least in LabVIEW 2012, using typecast to convert a TestStand Module reference to something like SequenceCallModule will crash LabVIEW. Very annoying. For some reason, using the variant to data VI to perform the typecast works just fine. I use that VI in my TestStand operator interface, so I must have figured this out in the past (or likely copied someone else's example code.)
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly